North Miami is filled with warmth and sunshine. Although this is pleasant for residents, it is a climate that attracts several unwanted pests, including bed bugs, rodents, and termites. Many homeowners may attempt DIY methods to keep these creatures away, but it is often better to consult with a professional pest control company. The experts at Florida Pest Control Center are ready to help.
Benefits of Regular Pest Control Services in North Miami
When you work with trained pest control experts, you will gain a number of benefits.
- Custom Plans. Professionals in North Miami understand the unique climate and pests that plague the area. Trained experts will create a specialized plan that eliminates your particular problems and keeps them away into the long term.
- Save Time. Fighting pests can take time. Instead of investing hours on DIY treatments that are not effective, it is better to hire a team of professionals who know the best ways to battle problem creatures. Technicians will arrive on a scheduled basis for future treatments so that issues are kept to a minimum as well.
- Safer. You may be tempted to use dangerous chemicals to eliminate your pest problems. This can put the health of you, your family, and your pets at risk. Pest control experts will use the least caustic methods to eliminate infestations so that you have no concerns.
Why Pests Infest North Miami Homes
- Bed Bugs: Bed bugs live on blood. When they bite, they cause red rashes and bumps that are itchy and may become infected. As they clutch onto clothing, luggage, and other bagged items, they enter your home and spread quickly.
- Rodents: Rat infestations are common problems in the Miami area. Thanks to the warmth and marshland, rats escape to attics, which tend to be cooler. Since these creatures love to chew, they can cut through your home’s insulation and wiring. This can lead to extreme damage or a fire. If you notice droppings exposed wires, or chewed pieces of food, you may have a rodent infestation.
- Termites: There are four basic type of termites that are commonly found in Florida. Subterranean termites enjoy Miami’s moist environment and enter homes in search of food. Drywood termites enjoy moisture and prefer living in wet wood. They tend to swarm on summer nights. Drywood termites are the opposite and exist in wood that lacks wetness. Finally, the conehead termite is found in southern Florida. All these termites can wreak havoc on your home’s structure. To avoid expensive repairs, it is smart to prevent problems before they begin.
Call Florida Pest Control Center
To prevent infestations in your northern Miami home, consult with the trained experts at Florida Pest Control Center. We specialize in residential pest problems, including bed bugs and termites. For many years, we have proudly served homeowners around Miami and the surrounding locations. We use eco-friendly methods that help to sustain the environment and that keep your family safe. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 954-945-5050.